Saturday 15 March 2014

Handmade Burger Co.

I've heard a lot about Handmade Burger Company, and having checked out their website they make a welcome announcement regarding their Halal burgers on their FAQs page:

"Do you serve Halal food? 
Halal chicken is available upon request & all of our restaurants will have a certificate to prove this from our butcher – just ask our team. The chicken is held & prepared in accordance to Halal guidelines & is cooked on an entirely separate grill when a customer asks for Halal chicken. Our beef & lamb burgers are not Halal."

Wembley branch 

Halal chicken burgers, that's good enough for me. They don't look like the £1.99 Chicken Spot ones either. I thought i'd double check via twitter when i was followed by their new Wembley branches account.

I got even better news. The chicken AND the beef are Halal! I was told to check with the server when ordering, which is good advice in any case.

They've got some tasty looking options on the menu and i'm especially looking forward to trying the sliders. 3 mini burgers in brioche buns.

Review coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I went today but I didn't specify I wanted halal chicken. I assumed all the chicken there was halal, does this mean I was served non halal?

    ReplyDelete